Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

FRIDAY NIGHTS DOWN AT THE LOUNGE

What are you doing on Friday nights?

Down at the cigar lounge, we're trying to have some sort of event every Friday night. Last Friday we had a barbecue and movie. You missed it? Well, next Friday, when you come to downtown Vacaville for the Creekwalk music series, you should stop in to the cigar lounge and see what's happening.

Maybe it'll be a wine-tasting evening, where you can sample some new wine and a cigar or two. Maybe it'll be a barbecue and a movie again. Maybe it'll be a cigar event, where you can meet a representative of a cigar company and take advantage of great cigar deals. Or, maybe it'll be an evening of meeting other cigar aficionados and enjoying a leisurely time of chatting, trying some new cigars, and end up adding our lounge as one more stop on your regular Friday night itinerary.

Hope to see you here.

2 comments:

  1. I came here by my friends reference.. I was wondering if how much a little cigar cost if I bought them in bulk. You know I like to smoke cigars while watching movies with my friend. We puffed once a single shot. I would like to buy cigars which are good and cheap.

    Buy Cigars Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cigar lounges, where you can kick back with a nice premium cigar and enjoy an evening with like-minded smokers.

    ReplyDelete